Thursday 22 April 2010

angels of my life

every step of our life is beautiful
when you see backward, then you'll remember
and you'll know, everybody loves you
and you love them
your best friends, boyfriend or girlfriend
their smile
their laugh
it makes you smile when you feel sad
it makes you happy when you feel alone
and i was thankful that God send me lot of angels to make my life more colorful

my high school best friends


we spend our times together, long and winding road to puncak :)
3 days full of happiness




playing cards, badminton, eating durian until mabok.bahahaha




until my birthday surprise. i was surprised for this. even tough i was sad


and then He send me another angels
my college best friends
sometimes act stupidly
embarrassing
and labil.haha
but i still love you girls



hmm..do you remember this?




and this



another birthday surprise for me.. gagal ye tapi.hehehe


and He send me a man who is always beside me
he gives his shoulder where i can crying on
he gives his ear where i can tell anything
he gives his time when i want with him, even if he wont.haha
he gives me his heart to love me
and i know he loves me. or maybe he loves me more than a word called LOVE.haha*pede gila*
a year, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years I've been with you
to much stories, to much memories
and i learn a lot of things from you


we spend our times together





the moment when i feel that you are really love me
the moment when you hug me, kiss me



until our 3rd anniversary



and my birthday,




you always beside me

i love you all :))

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its nice to flashback every second of our memories with people's we love, even its hurt someday

genoveva's said...

ahhh.that's right liinn..klo baca ini gw ga berhenti bersyukur karena punya kalian dan mengenal kalian dalam hidup gw :))

Anonymous said...

ihiy-ihiy

Unknown said...

I love you too Mba In, thank God we have each other (hugs!)